viernes, 24 de octubre de 2008

the best of my house


My house, is consideratting the best place in the world for me, bucause, there I can find peace, something wich in other place there isn´t, so, when I want listen music, in my house hear all kind of music that like me, and the best is high volume, but that happen when I`am lonely, so my mother wouldn´t complain whit me.


The garden of my house, is much beautiful, it has many flowers like orquideas, rouses, and other kind of flowers, that is tha pasion of my mother, she loves the flowers.


Last place I`am going to talk about my bedroom, that is the bestest place of the world, there I study, play on my play station, read a book, watch tv and a movie, just don´t like me go out only, always wiht friends and my brother, but my bedroom is my palace and I´am its king.

No hay comentarios: