martes, 14 de octubre de 2008

INXS THE BEST BAND OF EVER TIME.


INXS is my favorite Band. I love their music which I was listened for many years. INXS was conformed for six Australians’ guys: Michael Hutchence, Andrew, Tim and Jon Farris, Garry Bears and Kirk Pengilly. They became in 1978. They were playing rock in several Sidney’s pub. Why do INXS like me? First: their music, singles like “New sensation”, “suicide blonde”, “Never tears us apart”, “need you to night”, “devil inside” were played in 90s which became in singles more important for their, this songs are the best for me, and every people remember when listen their.


Michael Hutchence was the vocalist. He was very handsome. He wrote a lot of sings that the band played. although he is died, a lot of people remember him look like the head of the band. He died in November 97 in a Sidney’s hotel. However the rest of band, in 2002 did a reality show searching the new vocalist for the band. It didn’t have success hoped. For this, I think that Michael has been irreemplazable, when he died, the band died with him.




No hay comentarios: